Department of Orthopaedics & Trauma
Our Orthopaedic surgeons are well experienced in stabilizing all fractures from minor injuries to complex trauma, hip,knee,spine, hand or bone cancer surgeries. Our Orthopaedic team has internationally trained surgeons to perform Knee,Soulder and other Joint replacements with imported prothesis and Arthroscopies (Keyhole surgery) with high definition imported cameras.
Our team is determined to involved patients and their families in every decision making and educate them regularly the illnesss fro better rehabilitation and functional outcome.
- We have well equipped ICU wtih experienced team to support Polytrauma patients with multiple fractures who has head, chest and abdomen injuiry
- We use imported instrumentation for better precision during surgery
- Infection is a serious concern in bone and joint surgeries. The Orthopaedic theatre is installed with high tech laminar air flow and filter with regular maintenance by our biomedical engineering team. This helps in lowest infection rate
- Sports Injuiry Rehabilitation Clinic is especially for Athlets to manage acute setbacks
- We have round the clock X Ray, CT, Physiotherapy & Execise therapy.
- Total Knee Replacements
- Total Hip Replacements
- Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Spine Surgeries
- Deformity Corrections