Our Orthopaedic surgeons are well experienced in stabilizing all fractures from minor injuries to complex trauma, hip, knee, spine, hand, or bone cancer surgeries. Our Orthopaedic team has internationally trained surgeons to perform Knee, Shoulder, and other Joint replacements with imported prostheses and Arthroscopies (Keyhole surgery) with high definition imported cameras.
Our team is determined to involve patients and their families in every decision making and educate them regularly on the illness for better rehabilitation and functional outcome.
- We have a well-equipped ICU with an experienced team to support Polytrauma patients with multiple fractures who have a head, chest, and abdomen injury
- We use imported instrumentation for better precision during surgery
- Infection is a serious concern in bone and joint surgeries. The Orthopaedic theatre is installed with high-tech laminar airflow and filter with regular maintenance by our biomedical engineering team. This helps in the lowest infection rate
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation Clinic is especially for Athletes to manage acute setbacks
- We have round-the-clock X-Ray, CT, Physiotherapy & Exercise therapy.
- Total Knee Replacements
- Total Hip Replacements
- Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Spine Surgeries
- Deformity Corrections