Kumaran Hospital respects your privacy by protecting your personal information provided to us with confidentiality. We strive to protect your information at all costs under various governing laws
1. Information Technology Act, 2000. [As Amended by Information technology (Amendment) Act 2008]- Section 43A
2. The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
Access and Consent
• The Personal Information will be collected, processed, and stored for registration purposes and medical record purposes.
• We collect information directly through the website.
• Kumaran Medical Center will not disclose your personal information to any third parties outside the organization.
• We assure you the security of your data through proper security practices and encryptions, and passwords.
Electronic payments and refunds
• Kumaran Medical Center offers an online mode of payment. You may use internet banking or a Credit card/Debit Card to make payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to a trusted gateway partner to make payment.
• Kumaran Medical Center shall not be liable in any way if the credit/debit card is misused in any way while making the payment for consultation fees.
• We shall keep all aforesaid information confidentially and shall not utilize or share any of the information with the third parties unless it is required by court or law.
• Refunds will not be made against any online transaction.
• Kumaran Medical center reserves the right to implement or change a new pricing system at any period of time.
Privacy & Security
• Kumaran Medical Center uses a secure security system to protect all the information with security and safety at all times. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of information uploaded by you on the website.
• Kumaran Medical Center uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the online platform. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for the occurrence of any such events as a result of any breaches in the security.
The policy will be amended from time to time as a user it is your responsibility to keep it in check constantly.